Saturday, June 2, 2007

When Nothing Seems to Go Your Way

It's a very common fact that life isn't always easy. In fact, to some people, it has always been a rough ride for them. No one can be certain of what will happen because many times, unexpected things happen. Thus, it's very important for us, especially youngsters, to get ourselves ready for anything. We might not get used to it instantly, but at least we try in order to move on with life.

Sometimes, we may feel that we're living life day by day. We just want to get something over with by hook or by crook. All I have to say about that is, just do what you have to do until you're completely beat. However, it's not okay to keep feeling that way for a very long time. Something has got to change. It's either your surrounding or you. In this case, we have to be flexible. If you're not very flexible, the learn to be flexible starting from this moment. We musn't be resistant to changes because, let's face it, things in one's life will not remain the same forever. It's okay to be a little different than you used to be as long as you're not doing something harmful.

The reason I stated the things I stated above is because I've experienced changes in my own life, where I'm no longer in my comfort zone. I'm still getting used to it and honestly, it's not so easy but I keep telling myself that it's all part of my life that I have to face. Problems will always be lurking around the corner, waiting for the perfect time to strike. If you're in a situation where you're reluctant to do what you're doing but you know it's the right thing to do, remember that you're not alone. You're never alone.

All the best and be strong!

No comments: