Saturday, June 2, 2007

Out of this World!

When I think of something that's out of this world, I think of Galaxie. What's Galaxie? For those who don't know, Galaxie's nothing less than one of the best entertainment magazines ever. What's cooler is that it's a local magazine! How cool is that?! I'd like to let everyone know that if you happen to have your last RM3.00 or RM4.00 in your pocket, do consider to spend it on Galaxie. That is, if you're a fan of the entertainment scene, locally and internationally.

I've been reading the magazines for a couple of years and I'm not thinking of changing my choice of local entertainment magazine. Since I read the magazine, which is published every fortnight, I become more aware of what is happening in the world of entertainment. Even if it's only entertainment and not something that's very important, it feels good to follow up what our stars are up to from time to time. There's nothing wrong with buying an entertainment magazine every two weeks. Better still, you can even subscribe the magazine. That's not all, you might also be given free gifts upon your subscription. Contests are held and anyone can participate. Don't be surprised if there's a newly released CD or a limited edition merchandise in your mail box!

No words can specifically describe how Galaxie really is. You just have to try reading it yourself.

Thanks, Galaxie, for being there! Keep up the great work!

1 comment:

Zack said...

Hey babe! Just letting you know that we're sharing the spotlight on the Cyberspace page of Galaxie! (June 17th issue). Nice to meet you!