Thursday, March 22, 2007

Too Bad I Can't "Click to Pick"

Here's something interesting from The Click Five's My Space Music. They're having this contest where fans have to pick one among thirty-five faces on who they think the new lead singer is. The contest is called "Click to Pick". Of course, I jumped to it and wanted to enter the contest because the prize is a trip for two to the set of their upcoming new video and a chance to be in the video. How cool is that! Unfortunately for me, it's only for the U.S.A. residents. I knew it was too good to be true! However, I checked it out and would like to share with you guys what I saw.
Here are the faces (Note: Most of them are made-up characters. That's why they may look really goofy.) :


I think it's easy to narrow the candidates into just a few of them. Here are my top four:
Between those four, Kyle's my favourite because he looks most like a Click-Five material. In the picture, he poses more like a singer than the others. Besides, he looks young, cute and band-like. It's not that looks matter so much. I'm just saying, you know? I hope he's the one.
Anyways, don't let these other four below fool you. They're actually the other four members of the band. It's really obvious, isn't it?








Got it? It's kind of funny that they tried to be someone else. I know they did that on purpose. Their sophomore album will be out in June (in America, that is). Better check that out!

No comments: