Tuesday, March 13, 2007

The Click Five - Eric Dill = Me crying in the middle of the night

This is my very first blog ever. Finally, I have a blog of my own but my first post has to be a sad one. *sigh*

Just like every week, I checked my inbox to see if I'd received new e-mail. My jaw dropped when I read that Eric Dill's really leaving the band. It's a normal thing to happen in a band but as a fan, I couldn't help feeling deeply sad. TC5 won't be the same without Eric but I'll support the new lead vocalist no less. On the same day, I listened to my MP4 player and once again, sadness struck me as I listened to TC5 songs. It's just hard especially when Eric's the one singing. Gosh, I'll miss him! Many people will. All the best to him and the rest of TC5 guys! We still love them, don't we?

Here's a peek at the five of them together as a band:




Don't they look great?

A look at Eric as still a TC5 band member:
WE'LL MISS YOU, ERIC!!! *sob*

No comments: