Monday, February 16, 2009

What is up & down

I guess it's really not an easy task for some people (like me) to do what they have been intending to do for quite a while. Busy...busy...busy...!!! The worse part is, it'll be a lot busier and harder when I'm already employed in the future. Let's just take it a little easy now, OK. Well, in case you're wondering what on earth I'm talking about, it's just about me not being able to keep this poor blog of mine up-to-the-minute (or maybe day). From now onwards, I'll try to actually keep it updated enough but I can't promise anything.

Maybe I'll re-start my blog-posting now by briefly stating what I've been up to (though I know some of you couldn't care any less ^-^). Let's see...

April 2008:
  • I successfully completed my Matriculation studies in Labuan Matriculation College (LMC). Didn't get CGPA 4.0 though T-T. I felt kind of worried that I might not have good enough options for courses in tertiary education.
  • The second phase of the public institution application had to be settled online. After making my indecisive decision (?), I put health sciences as the top courses of my choice. I tried not to keep my hopes high. It was a serious matter.
June 2008:
  • The result of university applications was out. I wasn't too eager to figure out what course I'd be getting and where. (Whatever, right?) Guess how it turned out to be.
July 2008:
  • So, there I was...stepping my foot to the life in university. Funny enough, my university is rather near to my house as it's in my town. (Yay!!!) Still, I stay in the dormitory and go back home on certain weekends and holidays. Orientation weeks.....again. It was quite fun, though, especially when we got to perform together to represent our faculty. I've always been fond to performing, anyways. Still a little shy ^0^
August 2008 - Now:
  • Studying, examinations, extra-activities..... I'll tell more about them when I feel like it some other time.


MOST IMPORTANTLY, I'm now a devoted fangirl of JPop, particularly Johnny's. It all started with a "storm". Then it got to me even more each day. I'm even starting to learn a new foreign language on my own because of it.

No comments: