Monday, March 24, 2008

Already missing...

The time isn't exactly here but I can foresee how I will feel in several weeks. I've just got to say it out but I can't seem to find the guts to literally say it. So I'm just going to express it here...

Here I go...

Aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhh...!

Okay, that wasn't exactly it but it sure made me feel a little better.

I'd like to take this opportunity to greatly thank my friends & others for always being there for me. It means a lot that you guys have been part of my life & you always will be. We might not see each other for quite some time but hey...there's internet & there's phone... Do stay in touch & keep me updated with what's up in your life, okay? I'll do the same.



Don't forget to forget me...eh no no...don't forget to remember me as one of your acquaintances... If you happen to forget, I'll make you forget your own name!!! Kidding! See you someday...

No comments: