Sunday, February 24, 2008

My New Added Craze


They are Tom (top left), Harry (top right), Dougie (bottom left), & Danny (bottom right). The band's name is McFly. Check them out in www.mcflyofficial.com.
They rock!!! That's all I'm saying...'cos there's so much I want to say about them but I'll just save it. So far, they've got 3 studio albums & 1 greatest hits album. They're currently recording their 4th srudio album. Their 3 studio albums are Just My Luck, Wonderland, & Motion In The Ocean. Even only for their debut album, Just My Luck, from the very first song to the last one, they manage to capture hearts with their catchy tunes & harmonious melody. Let's just say, you're at loss if you don't give them a try...just once. They're really good (to me, that is).
Wish they'd come around here someday. Till then, let's keep our fingers crossed.
If you've listened to them & like them, raise up your hand...& rock on!

No comments: